(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Colorado Springs snapshot

Colorado Springs, CO property types

Houses of Rent in Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs has a total population of 464,474 and 58.00% of the population owns their home. 42.00% of the occupied housing units are renters within the Colorado Springs metro area. The median gross rent from 2014 - 2016 was $958. This is a difference of -10.88% from the most recent rental rates. Residents tend to be more long term, 76.30% stay in their residence for more than 1 year. For those who own a home, the median value of the house is $222,100.

Rental Rates in Colorado Springs

The average rental rate for all rental properties within Colorado Springs is $1,075. The rental rates by bedrooms is as follows. For a studio, $689. For a one bedroom, $946. For a two bedroom, $1,145. And for three bedrooms the rental rate is $1,424. The average sq ft for a rental unit is 843 sq. ft.With 3 bedrooms being about on average 1,267 sq. ft.

By neighborhood, the average rental rates in Colorado Springs are as follows:

Old North End - $856
Knob Hill - $860
Spring Creek - $864
Pikes Peak Park - $868
Venetian Village - $907
Rustic Hills - $915
East Colorado Springs - $925
Village Seven - $945
Old Farm - $983
Stratton Meadows - $997
Indian Heights - $1,013
Holland Park - $1,013
Cragmoor - $1,013
Wagon Trails - $1,041
Kissing Camels - $1,071
Ivywild - $1,089
Cheyenne Hills - $1,113
Broadmoor - $1,113
Skyway - $1,117
Garden Ranch - $1,148

Colorado Springs Data

Demographics

The total population under the age of 18 is 30.70%. While those over 65 is 12.30%. Women make up 50.30%, while men make up the remaining 49.70%. 78.80% of the population is white, 17.40% is latino and 6.40% African American.

Education and Economy

$56,227 with 12.80% of the population considered in poverty. The education level is rather high with 93.40% with a high school degree or higher. The median annual household salary for Colorado Springs is $56,227 with 50.07% of all businesses with the city are men owned, while 36.18% are women owned. 16.18% of businesses are minority owned.

Why use Rentbits?

Use Rentbits to find your next rental in Colorado Springs, CO. You can find all sorts of property types for rent such as apartments, houses, condos, townhouses and duplexes.

You can filter Colorado Springs, CO rentals by price, bedroom size, square footage, property type, restriction and mode. You will never again miss this perfect apartment or a house for rent in Colorado Springs, CO.